Dear pioneers, rebels and doers
We want you!
Join our unique mission and help us shape the future of footwear!
Become a part of our community
Our mission and story
GNL is a leading Swiss-engineered and sustainable footwear brand. With health in the brand DNA, GNL stands for Swiss innovation and fashionable Made in Europe and offer to customers the best regenerating shoe experience. GNL stands for GLIDE AND LOCK and has a unique mission and value proposition: to regenerate while walking thanks to a proprietary advanced Swiss footwear technology.
In the 1990s Jürg Braunschweiler, an engineering graduate from the world renowned Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ETH, invented the first shoe sole utilizing horizontal instead of the conventional vertical cushioning.
Equipped with a garden hose, a pair of scissors and some super glue, Jürg crafted his first prototype.
We’re committed to constant improvement and innovation in all areas of our business and most importantly to make a positive difference in our customer’s lives.
We have a relentless quest to deliver the highest quality and service to our customers.
We support each other in achieving our goals and combined mission. Respect at all levels of the business; we’re in this together!
Our team is always true and honest and we put ourselves in the shoes of others (literally) while holding ourselves accountable.
We all live the brand and are our brand’s best ambassadors. Be a part of our story and spread the word.
We have fun in what we do and we strive to make people feel good. Project positivity and spread happiness.
Current open positions
Senior Sales Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for achieving our sales potential, crafting sales plans and successfully implementing them.
· Achieve ambitious growth and sales targets
· Execute a sales plan that expands our customer base and ensures a strong market presence in Switzerland
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting B2B customer relationships; partnering with them and understanding their needs.
· Identify relevant markets segments and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
· Cooperate with the design team and production management based on sales targets and company goals
· BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
· Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
· B2B sales experience (retail & wholesale) as well as understanding of e-commerce and omni-channel sales
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Strong business and marketing sense as well as industry expertise
· Willingness, eagerness and ability to learn about new products and their in-depth function
· Team oriented with the ability to work independently
· A passion for fitness and health
· Fluent in German, English and ideally other relevant languages