Dear pioneers, rebels and doers
We want you!
Become part of our unique mission and help us shape the future of footwear!
Become a part of us
GNL is a leading Swiss footwear brand focused on sustainability. With health in the brand DNA, GNL stands for Swiss innovation and fashionable Made in Europe, offering customers the best regenerative footwear experience.
GNL stands for GLIDE AND LOCK and has a unique mission and value proposition: to regenerate while walking, thanks to proprietary advanced Swiss footwear technology. In the 1990s, Jürg Braunschweiler, a graduate of the world-famous Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), invented the first shoe sole to use horizontal cushioning instead of traditional vertical cushioning. Equipped with a garden hose, scissors and some super glue, Jürg made his first prototype.
We're committed to constant improvement and innovation in all areas of our business and most importantly to make a positive difference in our customer's lives.
We have a relentless quest to deliver the highest quality and service to our customers.
We support each other in achieving our goals and combined mission. Respect at all levels of the business; we're in this together!
Our team is always true and honest and we put ourselves in the shoes of others (literally) while holding ourselves accountable.
We all live the brand and are our brand's best ambassadors. Be a part of our story and spread the word.
We have fun in what we do and we strive to make people feel good. Project positivity and spread happiness.
Digital E-Commerce & Brand Manager (f/m/d)
You increase GNL sales and strengthen the GNL brand with more and better digital content.
- Your main task is the conception, creation and production of texts, photos and
videos, for the website, the webshop, the performance marketing and the social
media presence of GNL in Switzerland.
- Your content has class, because it is made by yourself and your agencies / freelancers with talent for iconic design and timeless fashion style.
- Your content sells because it generates traffic for our web store and delivers great
- Your content is cost-efficient because you do a lot yourself and in-house, and have a good network in the Swiss creative & digital community.
- You continuously measure and optimize the results of your work with key metrics like sales, traffic, conversion rate, engagement, ratings & reviews, etc.
You need to have a strong personality, talent, high motivation ... And
- You have work experience in digital marketing and e-commerce e.g. in an agency, in
the e-commerce / digital marketing department of a company, or from a
- You have a good sense of style & design and like to take and good photos and / or
- You are a person who has lots of ideas and likes to take the initiative to drive sales, brand, efficiency, team spirit etc. forward, and who likes to take the lead & responsibility for his projects.
- You work hybrid, but preferably in teamwork in our new Zurich office, where you inspire and motivate everyone else with your open and optimistic nature.
Please send a CV, your salary expectations and your earliest start date to Eric Braunschweiler (eric@GNLfootwear.com). After that we are looking forward to meet you asap on the phone and in person.